Wednesday, April 25, 2007
I found a big green carrier-type box upstairs today.
My Food Lady put it in the bedroom and
started putting her clothes into it.
I really don't like the looks of this.
I have seen this big green thing before
and it meant only one thing... My Food Lady might not be here to feed me!
I am going to stay on top of the green carrier
until I find out exactly what is going on here...
Sunday, April 22, 2007
She called for me so I could come see it.
She knows that I love boxes! I ran into the family room and she was right!
There was a big blue box exactly where she said it would be.
I didn't even stop to sniff it - I climbed right in that box.
(That is why my picture is rather blurry -
I was in a hurry to check out the inside of the box!) Now I could take my time sniffing the new box.
It must have been left here for me.I looked on the outside of the box
and I can see that the word "cat" is there,
along with some other letters. I do like sitting in this "cat" box.~~~~~
China Cat was so happy I liked the box
she found that she came over
and patted me very nicely on my head.
I love my sister-cat China!Oh, my Food Lady,
I love it that you left me this big blue "cat" box!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
I wanted to turn my blog pink today for Lilly Lu
but I don’t know how to do that…
So, I will just write in pink today...for Lilly Lu.
I think that I'll even go look at the Red Sox site for her.
Oh, hooray for Lilly Lu -
her Red Sox beat the Blue Jays 5 to 3. That should make her feel better!
I hope so anyway.
(Thank you to Daisy for letting me use this lovely card.)
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Sunday, April 15, 2007
that she can't let me go to my blog
or visit any of my blogging friends
until she finishes something called taxes.
Whatever the taxes are, I am hating them.
My Food Lady won't even stop to play with me.
This is very bad.
That is why I came up with a great plan.
If I am on top of her tax papers and the blue circle thing,
then she will have to pay attention to me!But then she insisted that there is a time limit
on when she has to finish them.
So, I guess that I will just have to
take a nap right here on her desk.
At least this way I will know when she finishes.
And maybe, just maybe,
I will get to have some fun.
My Food Lady said that she is done with the taxes!
And because I was so good and didn't bother her,
(well, except for the part where I tried to hide her tax stuff)
that I get to have treats. Temptations, in fact!
Today did turn out very good.
I had my treats and I get to blog and visit!!!~~~~~
Puddy is a first time WCB Host this weekend
so be sure to go visit at A Byootaful Life!
And, of course, Carnival of Cats - Edition #160 will be held also.
It's this Sunday by Tobias at Nina's Books for Israel.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
My Food Lady had to wrap a birthday present for a friend.
She had brought in the wrapping paper and tape
and left them on the rug.
That was, of course, where I was just hanging around,
under the coffee table, not doing much.
When she came back from the kitchen,
after getting the scissors,
all she could see on the rug were
my feet sticking out from under the coffee table! I had found the wrapping paper and tape
and pushed them under the coffee table.
The wrapping paper rolled
so it was very easy for me to do that.
I guess that I believed she put it on the floor
as a new toy for me.
Who doesn't love new toys???? I thought that maybe I would be able to keep the new toy
so I put my head on it and tried to look as cute as possible.
Cuteness goes a long way toward getting what you want.
Especially when you turn around and look upside down.
For some reason, my Food Lady finds this adorable.My Food Lady came around to my side of the coffee table
to see what exactly that I was doing with the paper.
See, I wasn't hurting anything.
I was just taking care of the new toy, er...
I mean your wrapping paper and tape.
Can I help wrap presents???
Is there a present for me too???
Monday, April 9, 2007
No, there is no way
that they would try to put these ears ON me!
No, they are made of feathers
so they are just for playing with and maybe some licking.
Hey, come on, they are feathers!" Well, I am just going to play with my purple feather pen...Hey, that's my head you're putting bunny ears on...See, this is me backing away from the bunny ears...
I would suggest you stop now...
You had so better watch out for my big bitey on you...
Sunday, April 8, 2007
China Cat found our Easter basket.
It was sitting in the family room.
I heard my Food Lady talking to China Cat
and I thought it might be a good idea for me
to get in on the action. I rushed over to see what was going on
and found China Cat sniffing some feathery bunny ears!Wow - I love sniffing and licking feathery things!
After checking out the bunny ears, I looked into the basket.
Oh, was I surprised!!!
Right inside that basket was a new purple feather pen.
It even had a plastic bunny on top of it. I had to get to that purple feather pen.
I was so excited
that I accidently pulled the basket over... OK, maybe it wasn't an "accident"
but I had to get those purple feathers.
So I dumped all the plastic eggs and plastic carrots
right onto the floor. And then I had the pen...look at these feathers...and look at the bunny on top... ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ this is such fun... I do so love feathers... What a great Easter Day!
I will have to finish my Easter pictures tomorrow.
Today I have my new purple feather pen with a bunny on top!
Friday, April 6, 2007
However, I jumped right up and ran over to the door.
My Food Lady came with me.
The Man in Brown Shorts gave her a big box.
She laughed when she read what was on the box.
The big box came from her sister in California
and she knew that my Big Janitor would love
whatever was in the big box!
It seemed like forever
that the big box sat in the family room.
My Big Janitor was at work when the box came
so I had to wait for hours and hours
until he came home to open the big box.Finally, my Big Janitor came home and opened the big box!
I was wondering if there was anything for us in that box... We were both watching very intently
as he opened the big box... We moved in closer
as he started to take stuff out of the box... It seemed to clearly be all stuff for my dad.
(Well, it was for his birthday after all!) There was wine and crackers
and cheese spread and cashews
and even chocolate covered graham crackers.
My Big Janitor was very happy
and said that he would take the crackers and cheese spread
with him when he takes my Food Lady
to the winery this weekend.
I think that I would like to taste the cheese spread, Dad?!?!?
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
I was tagged by Daisy for a meme
about balance in my life.
Now being a circus acrobat star
she is very good at balance.
I'm more of a klutz
so I will be answering in a different way than she did.
First I have to give these questions some thought...
This is my thoughtful balanced look...
How do you achieve balance in your life?
For balance what I need to do is make a schedule for every day. I don't need to follow it exactly every day but I just make time for everything I need to do; such as, eating, patrolling, sleeping and playing.
What is your biggest challenge in balancing your life?
My biggest challenge is getting my Food Lady and my Big Janitor to attend to all of my needs when I want them attended to immediately. When I want my crunchies, my Food Lady should be right there serving me. And, of course, my Big Janitor should be constantly keeping my litter box fresh and clean. Oh, and then there's China Cat; she should let me snuggle up next to her all of the time without giving me the smackdown.
What are your priorities?
Of course my number one priority is having my food served when I want it. And I want it served a LOT! My other priorities would have to include a nice place for sleeping and lots of time in my porch to watch birds, bunnies and squirrels.
How have your priorities changed over time and why?
Of course with my number one priority of having my food served when I want it, there has been no change.
What advice can you share to help all of us balance our own lives?
I think that it is so very important to ask for what you want. Sometimes you have to ask quite loudly, particularly if you are asking for food! Take time to do everything that is important to you: eating, sleeping, playing and patrolling. I think that is balance!
Faz the Cat
Caesar and Princess
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
when I was only 4 months old.
It is one of my Food Lady's favorite pictures of me.
She had her purse, phone,
keys and glasses out on the bed.
Even though I was still young,
I knew what this meant...
Yes, it meant she was going somewhere!
I knew exactly what to do...
Get in the middle of her stuff
and maybe she would take me too!Well, it was a great plan that I had
but it didn't work.
However she did take my picture
and she played with me
before she had to go out for a while.
My Food Lady liked that picture of me so much
that she has made copies of it.
One of the copies of my picture
is in a heart-shaped water globe frame.
I asked her to put it next to me for a picture.
It usually sits on her computer desk.
One of the copies is on the front of a little pillow.
This pillow sits on our cat tree
and my picture
is in the plastic pocket of the pillow.
Here is where I like to sit with my pillow. And China Cat likes to sit with it too.
Weekend Blogging Cats
- 'tocktober-fest today (3)
- 1st blogoversary (1)
- a bck festival (2)
- a cozy warm nap for us (1)
- aarrrrrrgh (1)
- almost wordless (1)
- am i really splotchy? (1)
- an award for me (1)
- another dare (1)
- Art (3)
- aspca day for the animals (1)
- bad kitty cats festival of chaos (2)
- bags (1)
- bck festival (3)
- bckfoc (1)
- big bird (1)
- birthday (7)
- bkcfoc (3)
- Bogart is my NOMSS friend (3)
- boxes (4)
- but i don't like waiting (2)
- but i'm sad my friend is missing (1)
- cans (1)
- carnival of the cats (1)
- cat blogging (1)
- cat blogging is great for me (1)
- cat tree (1)
- CB thanks so much for all the purrs (1)
- Challenges are fun (1)
- chillin' in my chair (1)
- china and i did not find spring yet (1)
- China caught a mouse but I caught a moth (1)
- christmas garland in february for me (1)
- christmas in july (1)
- condolences (3)
- congrats (1)
- contest (2)
- cousin alice (1)
- do my laser eyes tell you anything? (1)
- does this angle make my butt look big? (1)
- dressing me up is not a good idea (1)
- easy like sunday (1)
- exciting story (1)
- Fall (2)
- farewell for now (1)
- fashion (1)
- fish (1)
- flower friday (1)
- food (1)
- friday (7)
- full tummy on tummy tuesday (2)
- gotcha (1)
- graphics by bluedreamdesigns (1)
- graphics by digitalscrapbookplace.com (6)
- graphics from digitalscrapbookplace.com by Jennifer (1)
- grrrrrrr to barking dogs (1)
- grrrrrrr to booming noises (4)
- hair elastic toy (2)
- halloween contest (1)
- Halloween was noisy (1)
- happy birthday china cat (3)
- happy birthday to my Food Lady (1)
- happy happy joy joy (2)
- happy thanksgiving (1)
- happy valentine's day (1)
- here's where my whiskers begin (1)
- Holidays (26)
- holidays are a little too noisy (2)
- hooray for a holiday when I don't really have to dress up (3)
- hooray for a holiday where i don't have to dress up (4)
- how about some easter treats? (2)
- how about some treats? (2)
- hugs for all (1)
- I always help with the Christmas tree lights (1)
- i am a very clean cat (1)
- i am so happy in my red box top (1)
- i am very flexible with all my toes by my face (1)
- i can't wait to open my presents (1)
- i could use some sunglasses (2)
- i did the dare too (1)
- i do not eat the food that i drop on the floor so i am waiting for dinnertime (1)
- I do share with China Cat (2)
- i do so love catnip (1)
- I don't feel good (1)
- i enjoy going way up high on my refrigerator (1)
- i get chicken and ham and tuna (1)
- i got tricked today (1)
- i hate fireworks (1)
- i hate taxes (1)
- i have a brand new yellow box (1)
- i have food on my nose again (1)
- i have glorious live catnip today (1)
- i hope to get another nice box soon (2)
- i like teacups filled with crunchies (2)
- i like to watch tv (1)
- i love a cat with attitude (1)
- i love america (1)
- i love bags (1)
- i love boxes (2)
- i love CCSI shows (1)
- i love chillin' in my porch (3)
- i love chillin' in my porch with China Cat (1)
- i love china cat (2)
- i love frozen yogurt (1)
- i love getting mail (1)
- i love holiday treats (1)
- i love looking into Charmee's bluest of eyes (2)
- i love my big janitor dad (3)
- i love my Food Lady (3)
- i love my forever home (1)
- i love my mom and dad at home (1)
- i love my red box top (3)
- i love my secret paws presents (1)
- i love my squiggle string (1)
- i love my squillion Sadie Katie (3)
- i love my tent (3)
- i love new smells (2)
- i love parties (1)
- i love playing with toys but i really want to blog and visit (1)
- i love road trips (1)
- i love rolling around with my toes in the air (1)
- i love snuggles and squiggles (1)
- i love spring (1)
- i love temptations so much (1)
- i love the holidays (3)
- i love these cubes (1)
- i love to stay at home (1)
- i love yogurt (1)
- i may need nip anonymous (3)
- i need to get some of mao and rocky's vishus deer repelunt (1)
- i still can't believe my Food Lady isn't here (3)
- i think that I am a terrific singer (1)
- i thought that halloween was over (1)
- i was almost in the sink (1)
- i was getting kind of sleepy watching birdies (2)
- i was limericked too (1)
- i was shouting for temptations (1)
- i was surprised how comfortable i was (1)
- i was waiting for China to get out of my red box top (1)
- i will always stand up for treats (1)
- i won a contest (1)
- i'm a cat in a hat (1)
- i'm a doodle (1)
- i'm always rollin' on the newspapers (1)
- i'm glad that i got to blog today (1)
- i'm ready for my close-up (2)
- i'm saving my house from the gray intruder (1)
- i'm saving my house from the orange intruder (1)
- i'm sitting on our Secret Paws gift (1)
- i'm so glad that my big janitor is home again (1)
- i'm so happy to be at home (1)
- i'm still waiting to get in it again (1)
- i'm tired of my wet rainy porch and i need some sunshine (1)
- i've never been on a road trip (1)
- ideas (4)
- if you want to disturb my nap i am rotating (1)
- it is a snuggly day (1)
- it really is My Water Pitcher (1)
- it was a very nice box (1)
- it's a good thing mom found me here and not dad (3)
- it's good to be out in the porch again (2)
- it's important to keep alert when there may be intruders (2)
- it's my 4th gotcha day anniversary (1)
- it's my 6th gotcha day anniversary today (1)
- it's nice to get treats after helping my food lady (3)
- it's wonderful to have someone to snuggle with when it's cold (1)
- just hungry (1)
- just waiting for whatever (2)
- just wondering why there is a vishus deer in my kitchen??? (1)
- kitten (2)
- life is good (4)
- little pooky keeps my food lady busy (1)
- lots of food would be nice (2)
- lots of love for you (1)
- march is very green (1)
- maybe BC will find another lizard to play with (1)
- me a meatloaf??? (1)
- meme (8)
- missing my friends...Cloud Chaser...Skeeter...and Kelly (1)
- monday mail (1)
- movie (1)
- my baby pics (1)
- my birthday is China Cat's Gotcha Day (2)
- my birthday is February 13th (1)
- my birthday is today (3)
- my current favorite napping place (3)
- my eyes are looking at you (1)
- my family room was messy so my mom blacked it out (1)
- my food lady hates taxes (1)
- my full monty (1)
- my red fleece blanket is the best (1)
- my toes are perfectly aligned (1)
- my toes like to be on warm towels (1)
- no confession from me (1)
- no no no clothes for me (1)
- no toes today (1)
- noisy are the winter holidays (1)
- now i'm waiting for help with my blog (1)
- parties are such fun (1)
- patrol (2)
- Peace Globe (3)
- Phil (1)
- pink ladies (2)
- playing with bubbles can be fun (1)
- please can we go visiting after temptations (1)
- purring for my friends (1)
- purring for peace (3)
- purrs (1)
- random (3)
- rather concerned (2)
- relaxing (5)
- remembering (6)
- reports by China II and Willow II (1)
- roses taste very good (1)
- Sadie Katie (1)
- say it isn't so (1)
- Secret Paws Presents are in the mail (2)
- see my toes (3)
- see my tummy (2)
- sending prayers (5)
- september 19th be meow like a pirate day (4)
- sharing with my food lady (1)
- sleeping (9)
- sleepy (2)
- snoopervision is very important (2)
- so sad (6)
- spotty (3)
- springtime (3)
- squillion (3)
- still haven't done the monty (1)
- summer is much better in my porch (1)
- sunday snoozing (5)
- tagged today (1)
- thank you ann for my graphic (1)
- thank you maggie and zoey (1)
- thank you to my food lady (1)
- thankful thursday (3)
- thanks ann (1)
- thanks for the award (1)
- thanks for the toys (1)
- that's a good thing-right? (1)
- the chipmunkies are taunting me out on the deck (1)
- the graphics are from digital scrapbook place (2)
- the graphics are Kerri Erickson's Ephemera Garden (1)
- there's a new baby in our family (1)
- there's lots of love in my life (1)
- thinking it's nice to hang around with my sister-cat (1)
- thunder is too noisy for me (1)
- time for snacks??? (2)
- time for tent wars??? (1)
- time to feast (1)
- time to groom (1)
- toesday (19)
- toesday with toys (2)
- tomorrow we get to open our secret paws presents (1)
- tongue (3)
- too cold here now (1)
- too hot and humid for me today (1)
- toys (4)
- treats (2)
- treats for me (1)
- tuesday tail (1)
- tummy (20)
- tuna (1)
- v-e-t time is not fun (1)
- wacky (8)
- waiting for spring (1)
- warm laundry is good for a nap (1)
- wasn't I a cute kitten? (1)
- wasn't me (1)
- watching birdies in the backyard is very entertaining (1)
- watching chipmunkies in the back yard is very entertaining (1)
- wcb (1)
- we also got treats when they got home (1)
- we are waiting for Santa Claws now (1)
- we can't wait to see her prize (1)
- we love you (1)
- weak from hunger (1)
- wednesday (2)
- welcome baby (1)
- well it's my current favorite place right now (1)
- well it's my current favorite right now (1)
- what a "grate" day and life is good (1)
- what a nice morning (1)
- what a restful day (1)
- what a strange holiday i had (1)
- what a terrific box top (1)
- what do you think i was watching? (2)
- what fun (10)
- what the heck??? (1)
- what? (1)
- when the baby is not here i cannot blog so while he is not here i will go into his bed and get cozy (1)
- when will they feed the kitties (1)
- where's my present? (1)
- whiskers on wednesday (1)
- why are there green chilies in my tomatoes??? (1)
- why can't i blog now (2)
- why did i have to wait since last wednesday (1)
- why did that masheen eat my catnip? (1)
- why not sit in a box (1)
- why??? (1)
- widebody (2)
- willow is shining for peace (1)
- Willow on Buffy The Vampire Slayer (1)
- willow will be forever missed :( (1)
- wooden cat wednesday (1)
- wordless (20)
- wordlessly waiting for thanksgiving turkey (1)
- wordlessly washing under the table (1)
- wordlessly yawning (1)
- wordy not wordless wednesday (2)
- world cat day (1)
- wow it's up to 55 degrees and i get to enjoy my porch box again (1)
- yawning (1)
- yes (1)
- zzzzzzzzzzz (2)