Friday, April 6, 2007

What's in the Big Box?

I was sleeping when the doorbell rang.
However, I jumped right up and ran over to the door.
My Food Lady came with me.

The Man in Brown Shorts gave her a big box.
She laughed when she read what was on the box.
The big box came from her sister in California
and she knew that my Big Janitor would love
whatever was in the big box!
~~~~~
It seemed like forever
that the big box sat in the family room.
My Big Janitor was at work when the box came
so I had to wait for hours and hours
until he came home to open the big box.
Finally, my Big Janitor came home and opened the big box!
I was wondering if there was anything for us in that box...
We were both watching very intently
as he opened the big box...
We moved in closer
as he started to take stuff out of the box...
It seemed to clearly be all stuff for my dad.
(Well, it was for his birthday after all!)
There was wine and crackers
and cheese spread and cashews
and even chocolate covered graham crackers.
My Big Janitor was very happy
and said that he would take the crackers and cheese spread
with him when he takes my Food Lady
to the winery this weekend.
~~~~~
I think that I would like to taste the cheese spread, Dad?!?!?

2 comments:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

What a great gift! My Mommy orders from that company! She says their backets are just the best! She's so jealous but says they'll have a wonderful weekend!

Now what I say is, if they don't eat all the cheese spread, they'll put it in the fringe. If you work as a team, you'll be able to get it open and take it out. Enjoy!

Happy Easter to you and Happy Birthday to your Daddy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You did a good job supervising the box opening!!!!

Labels