Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thankful for Treats

This is the cabinet where the Temptations are kept.
I know that they are behind this door
but I just can't figure out how to open it...
~~~~~
Luckily, it is almost treat time
and surely my Food Lady will be here to open the cabinet for me!
~~~~~
That doesn't mean that I will stop trying to open the cabinet.
I know that some day I will succeed!
And then I will decide how many treats to give to myself!
I'm thinking maybe a WHOLE bag of treats...
~~~~~
Hooray, my Food Lady is opening the Treat Cabinet Now!
I must go eat my Treats!!!!!

I am very thankful for my treats!

12 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

The treat cabinet!!! Yummmy!! If only we had thumbs Willow, we could get our own treats at any time we wanted!! What's you favorite flavor? Mine is the milk ones and Tigger like the beef ones.
Your FL furiends,

Willow said...

I especially love the milk ones and the chicken ones - mmmmm, yummy!

Purrrrrs, Willow

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Yummmmmm. Treats!!! & you know where dey is kept??? Can I come oevfur & have a few too???

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am always thankful for treats as well. You are lucky that your person opens the door regularly!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Treats are definitely something to be thankful for! :) You look very cute in front of the cupboard, Willow!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Treats are the bestest thing in the world! We is thankful for 'em, too!

We just wanted to say "thanks" for all the nice comments you have leaved on our Blog. Felix is home now but not feelin' so good. We is all lovin' on him LOTS. If you have a spare minute, please say another prayer for him, 'kay?

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Parker said...

Oh the heavenly Temptations! I just LOVE them!

LZ said...

Willow we should team up!! I just got into the treat closet and ate a WHOLE BAG of temptations. It was heaven.

Latte

Daisy said...

Treats! Treats! Treats!

Team Tabby said...

We are always thankful for treats as well. We like any flavour of Temptations.

Mindy & Moe

Boy said...

I'm sure you'll be able to open it soon!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

If you hook yer paw under the door on the bottom you can swing the door open. ~Merlin of the Fluffy Tribe aka door opener extroidinaire

Labels