Sunday, August 3, 2008

Meatloaf on Sunday

It's too hot so I stayed inside for a nap.
My Food Lady laughed when she saw me
and said it is always good when there is "meatloaf" on Sunday.
Do I look like a meatloaf???
For more weekend cat events, try some of these:
~~~~~
Friday Ark at The Modulator
~~~~~
Weekend Cat Blogging at Pet's Garden Blog
~~~~~
Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is at Mind of Mog
~~~~~
Carnival of the Cats is hosted by Samantha Black & Mr. Tigger
~~~~~
OK, time to go visit!

8 comments:

Parker said...

You do a wonderful meatloaf impression!

The Island Cats said...

Hee hee! Willow, you do look like a meatloaf! I thought I was the only one that does a meatloaf impersonation!!

Wally

Lux said...

If you're a meatloaf, it's a very pretty one! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Mom's always like to call us meatloaf when we sit like that! We must remind them of something,maybe a meatloaf :/
You look quite comfy, that's all I know!!! Have a nice,relaxing day :)
Purrs Mickey

Unknown said...

No not at all dear Willow!
You look absolutely stunning, like always :o)

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

uhm that was us in the above comment :/
MOOOMMAAA!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Um. Yes. My human told me that's what a meat loaf looks like...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm calls me this too. I don't understand...but then again, she is a bean.

Junior

Labels