Saturday, July 2, 2011

Belated International Box Day

Well, it seems that I completely missed International Box Day last Thursday. I had my picture ready.... I was in a box..... but no upload to my blog.... I figured that everyone would still like to see me in my box so I persevered until my Cat in a Box picture was fully uploaded for your viewing pleasure!~~~~~
Can you see my most excellent fangs
as I looked up to see my Food Lady???
~~~~~
Maggy and Zoey from Zoolatry had an excellent International Box Day post which you can see right here if you missed it a few days ago!

13 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Willow, those are some impressive fangs, and you have a GREAT box there!

Sparkle said...

That's a great box, definitely one worth waiting for!

Mr Puddy said...

OMC !!! Willow..You look like a vampire kitty !!!
Eat Da Box, will you ? ...MOL
xoxo

Willow said...

Willow we have the same name and both have multicolored fur! Those are super sharp fangs very impressive.
Purrs Willow

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You do have impressive fangs. We like your box, too!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Even a late box is better than no box at all!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Hey, at least you had an up-to-date box pic, whereas ours were old, old, old.

BTW, those are *impressive* fangs!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well box day should be everyday anyways, so you're just helping set the trend! Love those box pictures fur sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi cat lovers!

I have just started a blog, would LOVE some followers if anyone is interested in reading it on a regular basis. Check it out: http://thepurrdiaries.blogspot.com/

Please share :o)

=^..^=

irone said...

I think the box will became willow's next bed.. nice and has a lot of fun blog, please visit me at www.dailysone.blogspot.com, thank you

ZaiGars said...

Heh I think, that all cats loves boxes. Our cat have blog too. You are welcome to visit it at www.rumzis.info
www.rumzis.info

Marlene said...

Boxes are wonderful beds and hiding places.

Brad said...

Great photo! Looks Like a Cat Fort has been started.

Labels