Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cousin Alice's Widebody Wednesday

I asked my Cousin Alice if I could put a picture of her on my blog. I kind of forgot to tell her that it was for "Widebody Wednesday" but as you can well see, Cousin Alice is a perfectly formed cat for our theme of the day. Just don't tell her!!!!! Her mamakitty (she is my Food Lady's daughter) says Cousin Alice gets extremely insulted if any of her friends suggest in the least that Cousin Alice may have a bit extra weight on her. Then Cousin Alice has to give them the evil eye.

3 comments:

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Extra weight? No way! She's just fluffy.

LZ said...

Do you know how much she weighs? She really looks nice to snuggle with!

Kaze

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

She's just voo-lup-shu-ish! More to love I say!

*Abby

Labels