Sunday, December 9, 2007

BKCFOC Theme: Toys or Boxes


Well, it's time for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos!
It's hosted this week by Samantha and Tigger
at Life From a Cat's Perspective.
~~~~~
The theme includes two of my very favorite things: Toys or Boxes!
It was hard for me to decide which one to choose
however my Food Lady had some boxes
that she brought up from downstairs
and I just had to investigate!
This box looks big enough for me to sleep in!
Can I have a blanket in here???
Then I saw China Cat had seen the other box.
The top of the box was laying on the rug.
Let's take a look at this...
I think that I can fit in here,
well, the front half of me fits!
I wonder what's in the box... Uh oh, I almost fell in. China Cat, don't laugh at me

6 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

I LOVE YOUR BOXES! I WANT TO PLAY IN THEM TOO!
I hope you did not fall in,
China Cat would probably laugh ;)
Purrs

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hey--you are in the same box as China Cat. Where did China go? Is that a magic box that makes kitties disappear?

G.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Those are GREAT boxes!!! I love them! Did you get a blanket in the Big Round Box? Did you fit in the Tall Square Box?

~Jack

Ramses said...

Oh boxes are great! :)

Boy said...

Boxes are wonderful! Woohoo...

Forty Paws said...

Yup, you almost fit in that box. Just about.

Luf, Us

Labels