Sunday, November 11, 2007

BKC Theme: Clean or Dirty

The Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos
is over at This, That & The Other Thing.
Poor Amber is having problems with her long fur
but she's still ready for the Festival.
~~~~~
The Theme this week is Clean or Dirty.
~~~~~
Now I thought it would be very easy
for me to find a nice picture of me grooming.
After all my Food Lady is always after me
with that flashy box.
~~~~~
Much to my surprise,
there were only a few pictures of me grooming!
What's up with that???
I am a very clean cat!
Look how my white furs shine!
I think I'll go groom now,
not because I like the flashy box,
but apparently we need
more grooming pictures of me!
And don't forget to head over to Justin's Random Thoughts
for the 190th edition of Carnival of the Cats.

14 comments:

Lux said...

You look like you're doing a great job - I'll bet you're cleaner than clean! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Good to see you grooming.China cat would have us believe she cleans you all the time,heehee

Anonymous said...

You are very clean. I mean first China Cat washes you then you wash yourself. How clean can one cat be?!

Unknown said...

Hey, you do a good job cleaning. Come on over and see my new sister!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hi Willow, we think you are doing a great job at your grooming. Of course there should be less images of us Kitty Cats having a bath, the humans would not like it.. giggles.

Warm cozy purrs and scritches and hugs! You are a very clean kitty!

Artsy Catsy said...

Willow, those are beautiful photos of you! You're so pretty and, well .... clean!

Everybody at Artsy Catsy

The Fluffy Tribe said...

you do shine WIllow ~the FLuffy Tribe

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your furs are very white! You do a great job grooming. :)

Daisy said...

Willow, I can tell you are good at grooming because your furs look very sparkly white and clean!

LZ said...

I have white paws but I have trouble keeping them non-blue. The last few batches of our litter dyed my paws blue.

Chase

Kimo and Sabi said...

You are so clean, da sun makes you sparkle!

Stanley said...

Willow,

You are obviously a very fastidious kitty girl, and IT SHOWS! Your furs ARE all white & shiney, just a like a bright light!

Goober love,
Stanley

Boy said...

You are invited to come over for mine 14th purrthday party! Come have a wook at the invitation at mine bwoggy!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

I am sure you are a very clean cat. Especially with your grooming yourself and China Cat grooming you too!

Labels