Friday, May 11, 2007

7 Random Willow Facts

Oh Hooray!
I was tagged by Kimo & Sabi
and by Earl Grey for a fun meme
where I get to tell 7 Random Facts about Myself.
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
~~~~~

1. I find it very important to have a routine. If my Food Lady is not awake by 6:00 it is my job to wake her up for breakfast. Sometimes I drop toys on her or I meow in her face. If she ignores me then I will lick her face. If I still don't get her attention, it becomes time for me to whap her on the head. That always works - and I get my breakfast.
~~~~~

2. Eating is very important to me also. If my Food Lady puts shoes on (she is usually barefoot at home) then I know she is leaving so I need food. The dad thinks this is ridiculous but hey...I don't know when she will be back and I want food!
~~~~~

3. I am always there when my Food Lady showers and dries her hair. First I sit at the shower door and wait for her to come out. When she is ready to use the dryer on her hair, she aims it at me and combs the top of my head. Usually I will roll over and she combs my tummy too. Then while she finishes drying her hair, I finish grooming myself. And then I get to eat.
~~~~~

4. I get very much frightened if people come into my house. I have hidden in the basement, or the bedroom under the bed, or on one of the dining room chairs or on one of the kitchen chairs.
~~~~~

5. I don't like to be held. My Food Lady likes to pick me up and I am a bit amenable to it if she puts me back down and feeds me my crunchies. I think that is why she always picks me up before I eat. Oh, I will also let her hold me so I can look out the window. But I wiggle away if there is nothing outside worth looking at - like birds or squirrels.
~~~~~

6. As much as I love my Food Lady I only sit on my Big Janitor's lap. Or when my Food Lady's Dad was visiting, I sat on his lap too. I have lived here since May 1st, 2004 (when I was about 3 months old) and I have only sat on my Food Lady's lap 3 or 4 times. But I do sleep on her at night. I don't know why, it's just the way I am.
~~~~~

7. I really love my sister-cat China Cat. She washes my head and my ears. And she always lets me plop down next to her for catnaps. She was very lonely when the cat that lived here before me, Samantha, went to the Bridge. Samantha wasn't very friendly with China Cat, so when I came here and loved her, China Cat was very happy.
~~~~~
So now the seven cats I am tagging are as follows:
~~~~~
KC and Missy Blue Eyes at their blog
~~~~~
Merlin and Dobby at their blog
~~~~~
Bathsheba at Jake and Bathsheba's blog
~~~~~
Riley and Tiki at their blog
~~~~~

11 comments:

Tara said...

That was very, very interesting and fun! I loved the hair do part!
Tara

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo let yoor mom aim a blow dryer gun at yoo! Dats danjerus, she mite actually blow yoo away. We love lerning stuff about our frends.

Daisy said...

Willow, what a great list (and cute photo, too!). And guess what? I like to have the blow dryer on my furs too! That noise doesn't scare me at all, and the warm air feels good! And I run and hide when strangers come to the house, too!

Unknown said...

you aren'ts cared of the hair dryer? WOW!

it's so much fun reading about our friends!

Around Your Wrist said...

great meme! i think you're very brave to let your food lady use the hair dryer on you. i like to feel warm, but i don't like to hear the loud noise.

love
--suz

Zoey and the furballs said...

Thanks for sharing Willow. I'm very impressed that you aren't scared of the blow dryer. It makes me shiver in fear!

Anonymous said...

Very nice sharing Willow. I'm quite fond of food also!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

That was a great list. You and I are very much a like! I like to sit on the potty, lid down of course, and watch Mommy get ready. I don't mind the hair dryer as long as she doesn't aim it at me. I don't like when people come into my home either.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOUR GREAT KITTY MOM!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Thank you for tagging us. Our 7 facts are up on our bloggie.

Happy Mother's Day to your Mommy!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

furry interesting facts there Willow. We luv learning more about our friends. ~Poiland Tribe

Kitikata-san said...

My goodness, those are 7 very interesting facts about you. And, I would have to say, sleeping on my humans is a pleasure I have, and it looks like you do too.

Labels