Friday, May 4, 2007

China II and Willow II toured a swamp!


OK, China II and Willow II gave me
their first report....
~~~~~
They went on a swamp tour!
They were kind of nervous about going on a swamp tour and they had never even seen a swamp before.
~~~~~

Well, actually I've never seen a swamp before either. But they were very brave and got in the swamp boat. They said that after they were on the boat
it headed out to where the 'gators live...
~~~~~
Their swamp tour guide said that the
big 'gator's name was Big Boy.
And the smaller one was Cindy.
When he called them, they swam over to the boat
to eat chicken that he threw to them.
After seeing the 'gators and some egrets
they headed back to land.
~~~~~
China II and Willow II were happy that
Big Boy and Cindy didn't see them and try eating them!
I am too!

5 comments:

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oh wow! They got to see 'gators in a swamp? I don't think I'd be brave enough to get on a boat and meet 'gators! Did they also meet George, the 'gator that lives behind Daisy's place?

~Persephone

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, you two were very brave to go on a swamp tour! Those alligators look scary!

Lux said...

You two are very courageous - I avoid water like the plague! But you sure look cute on that boat!

Daisy said...

China II and Willow II were very brave! I am glad they did not fall overboard. I think Big Boy and Cindy are friends with George.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

wow a swamp, we haf nefer seen a swamp before~ poiland tribe

Labels