Saturday, May 26, 2007

I was limericked too...

Oh Hooray!
China Cat told me to go over to Kitty Limericks
and much to my delight, I was limericked too!
Karen Jo at Kitty Limericks wrote about my love of tomatoes!
What a terrific surprise for me on this holiday weekend.
This is what she wrote about me:
~~~~~

Willow is a little over three years old. She was adopted from the Humane Society when she was 2 1/2 months old. She quickly made friends with China Cat and the two of them get along very well. Willow
likes to eat things which come in cans, like beans, tuna and tomatoes. Her Mom very cleverly got a can opener which leaves no sharp edges, so Willow can enjoy her food right out of the can. Willow absolutely refuses to eat anything which gets on the floor. She even refuses to eat the crunchies which get out of the bowl and on her placemat.
~~~~~
And here is the picture of me and my tomatoes:
~~~~~
And my wonderful limerick:
~~~~~
Willow likes to eat canned tomatoes.

She eats out of the can and gets some on her nose.

The can may fall down,

But she doesn't frown.

She hops to the floor and licks her tomatoes.

~~~~~
Thank you so much for this honor!

5 comments:

Zoey and the furballs said...

That's way cool!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Willow.

So... you like tomatoes, do you? I"m partial to cheese, yogurt and milk. Never tried tomatoes. I think pumpy has. He'll eat anything , almost.

Tara said...

I love that picture of you Willow! And the limerick was very neat!
Tara

The Fluffy Tribe said...

we read yer limericks at thought they were great Willow and China Cat ~poiland tribe

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that you like your limerick, Willow. Thank you for putting it up on your blog and thanks for the link, too.

Labels