Sunday, September 14, 2008

BKCFOC: Fall Theme

Time for Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos #62!
Mr. Tigger is hosting over at The M-Cats Club
and he suggested a Fall Theme.
~~~~~
It rained here all night with the leftovers of Hurricane Ike. It also thundered so I had to hide under the bed. After a while this morning it was only raining a little bit so I went out to the porch to look around. It was only 60 degrees but I like cooler weather way more than China Cat does. So I sat out there and watched for wet bunnies and wet chipmunks with my tail wrapped around my toes. Nothing was really going on so I came in to perhaps do a little work on my blog.
~~~~~
Maybe I'll take a little bit of a nap first...

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it is okay to be scared if there is thunder! I hope you are all okay.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Napping is much better than working.
We were very sad when we heard the news. We will miss Pixie too.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hey there! I just wanted to say hi.

You appear to be napping in a productive environment. Perhaps you are working on your productive napping?

Quill and Greyson said...

A Cat Blogger's work is never done.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Napping is just grrrrrreat for us kitties! Love that photo of yours on top of the webpage.

I am sooooo sad to hear the news that Pixie has gone to the Bridge.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We are sad about Pixie too.

You're smart to take a nap before you work on your blog.

You stopped by earlier to say good-bye. We have some news.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Willow,
We sure missez vizitin' you & China Cat. & we waz terrybull sad to learn abouts Pixie. We iz sendin you {{{{{HUGS}}}}}.
Dr Tweety

Labels