Sunday, September 28, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning

I'm so happy that my Food Lady is home with me again.
But while I'm snoozing on her magazine, I am keeping an eye on her so she doesn't leave again. Who could leave this sweet face anyway???
~~~~~
Check out what all the other cats are doing...
~~~~~
Friday Ark is at The Modulator
~~~~~
Weekend Cat Blogging is being hosted
by Mom Robyn and the Hotties
~~~~~
Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is at The Catboys Realm
being hosted for the first time by Salome
~~~~~
Carnival of the Cats is being hosted by
our very own presidential hopeful, Cheysuli at Chey's Place
~~~~~
Let's get visiting!

7 comments:

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i fink yoo need to go sit on top of the fud lady so she wont leaf a gin

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are looking so amazingly comfortable!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yeah,I could never understand how they could leave us either!!! At least they come back! I hope they gave you treats & scritches to make up for being absent!!
Purrs Mickey

Zack and Anna said...

Great blog and beautiful cats. We ought to know because we are Zack and Anna - we are cool cats.

Hey, maybe you will want to check out our blog. Oh that does sound fun. You can see us at: zackandanna-wecoolcats.blogspot.com/

Team Tabby said...

Willow you do have such a sweet face! Beans are always leaving us to, we'll never understand them.

Mindy & Moe

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am nominating your blog for an award. Stop by my blog and pick up your award :)

Jimmy Joe said...

I am very glad your FL came back, Willow! I don't know how she could have left you. Stop by my bloggie: I have an award for you!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Labels