Saturday, September 6, 2008

Squiggle Strings are Fun!

I was so sad because our internet would not work for a few days. My dad found out that we had to get a new router, whatever that is, so that I could visit my friends again. And now we have a new one and we are back online again!
I am happy dancing all over the place!

~~~~~
Then I found out that this week's photohunt was strings and I had to show everyone my squiggle string...
I like to play with it...
and then I stretch it out and give it the bitey!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work with your squiggle killing

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yoo are such a purrty gurl willow

Daisy said...

Willow, you has a cute tongue!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think strings was the funnest photo hunt ever!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

We hate when routers go out! Ours went out a little while back also...its a major pain in the butt...
:)

Anonymous said...

Great squiggling! Our Mom gets very cranky when our internet doesn't work for a long time.

LZ said...

Squiggles make me drool..........

Kaze

Parker said...

Squiggles are the best toys!

Team Tabby said...

WE are glad you are back online, Willow. The squiggles look fun!

Mindy & Moe

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Hey, I love your new banner pic. I think you look gorgeous!

Sasha said...

A great view of your tongue too! I hope you gave the string a good bitey

Samantha & Mom said...

So glad you are back online Willow! Internet being down in bad! We love squiggles, too! They are our favoritest toys!
Your FL furiends,

Labels