Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm in the Computer Bag

OK, my Food Lady and Big Janitor finally came back.
And I am the happiest cat ever!
~~~~~
We had a wonderful Pet Sitter that came over every day for breakfast and dinner. China Cat talked to her a lot and I even came out and let her rub my belly! I was very brave as last time I hid under the bed quite a bit! And there weren't any big booming thunderstorms here either.
~~~~~
Just to make sure though I am staying very close to my Food Lady's computer bag. I've been giving her the look that tells her not to leave me again.
It's time to board the Friday Ark so go visit The Modulator!

4 comments:

The Island Cats said...

You can't get any closer in that bag!!!

We're glad the food lady is home for you!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Samantha & Mom said...

Yippee!! They are home!! We bet you are so glad! Our Mom and dad are going away next week and will be gone for 9 days!! What re we going to do?
Your FL furiends,

BeadedTail said...

I'm glad your Food Lady and the Big Janitor came back! Looks like they won't go anywhere for long while if you have anything to say about it!

Southbaygirl said...

We have a petsitter too! She comes over while mom is working-mainly because of the dog. At least you got to stay home while your mom was away!!!

Kodak, Winton, 3 Perf and Blossom

Labels