Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Caturday

This morning was a good morning to go out in my screened-in porch. I'm looking at some bunnies out there on the lawn.
~~~~~
The weather here is very nice
but I'm hoping that all of my friends in Texas will be OK
after Ike gets there. Ike should take a hike!
China is not in the ham-mick now
that she got at Christmas from Forty Paws for Secret Paws
and she thinks that I am a little too big for it.
But it sure does look cozy!

Look at all the Weekend Cat Events:
~~~~~
The Friday Ark is at The Modulator
~~~~~

Weekend Cat Blogging is being hosted by Breadchick & LB at The Sour Dough
~~~~~
Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Chaos is at The M-Cats Club with Mr. Tigger as host with an optional theme of Kittycats and Fall
~~~~~
The Carnival of the Cats is being hosted by Rocky at Artsy Catsy
~~~~~
What a terrific weekend of events!

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It does look like a beautiful day to be in your porch. We are purring for our Texas friends.

The Cat Realm said...

Here is something for you to do this weekend:
We posted the winning Dare and I Dare You and China to accept the challenge!
Karl

Mickey's Musings said...

That ham-mick does look comfy . I would hop in it!! We have been having drizzle and rain so I like a cozy sleepy spot :)
Go on!!! Hop in :)
Purrs Mickey

Forty Paws said...

You look very cozy looking at that Ham-mick! Maybe you should try it out!

Luf, Us

Jimmy Joe said...

Mmm, that does look like a perfect day to be on the porch. We had rain all day today, but luckily I had my huggy chair out.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

The Florida Furkids said...

That Ham-mick looks cozy. We think we should have one too.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Labels