Sunday, February 25, 2007

Something Unexpected

I found a bag to play with
so I quickly zoomed into it
as fast as I could.
~~~~~
I found out later
that I wasn't really hidden though
because as you can see
my tail was sticking out!
Ha ha ha!

Anyway, I quickly made my way up
to the front of the bag and luckily found a hole
there where I could peek out.
My Food Lady thought it was very funny
because the logo on the bag says "something unexpected"
and the something was me!

Friday Ark has boarded,
Kate in the Kitchen is hosting Weekend Cat Blogging,
and Carnival of Cats is at Scribblings
So, it's time to visit all those cats!

10 comments:

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Hahaha....You Food Lady is right. This is VERY funny!

Daisy said...

Willow, you are the silliest thing! I like that about you.

The Meezers or Billy said...

you looks like you is hafing fun!

Artsy Catsy said...

Willow, that is such fun! I like bags, too, but whenever I get in one, some other cat jumps on top of me!

Also, thank you for your get well wishes for our LittleGirl.

Lucy & the Artsy Catsy household

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Willow, you look like you were having lots of fun with that bag! Very cool. :)

LZ said...

Awesome!! You sure are something unexpected. I love plastic bags, they are great to play in.

Chase

Kimo and Sabi said...

Oooooo - that is a furry good play bag indeed!

Tara said...

I always figure that if I can't see them, they can't see me, but that is not always true, the tail can give away!

Welcome to the Pink Ladies club!

Tara

Ellen Whyte said...

Love those jump-out-of-the-bag games!

Great pics and gorgeous cats. We've added China Cat Sunflower and Willow to our cat blog list...

Anonymous said...

Sorry we didn't hook up for WCB!!!

That is so cute! I had a cat once who got into a bag like that, and on her way out she caught the handle on her tail and couldn't get free. She ended up FREAKING out, racing all over the house and I had a hard time catching her to pull the bag off. Of course, it might have been because I was laughing pretty hard....and wow, was she mad at me for that!

Cats! Endless entertainment!

Labels