Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Birthday

So it was finally my birthday
and I couldn't even use the computer
to show all the fun that I had on my birthday.
My Food Lady made me a beautiful cake
that is like a caricature of me.
I slept on the big bed for a while with China Cat
and she washed my face for me
so that I would look wonderful in my birthday pictures.
It snowed on my birthday
and I went outside to look at it
and actually sat down in the snow
in my screened-in porch.
China Cat and I were each given
the leftovers of tuna cans.
I had decided that I wanted tuna
for my birthday dinner
so my Food Lady chose
to make a Tuna Noodle Casserole
for their dinner.
The Big Janitor really likes that Tuna Noodle Casserole.
The tuna was so good but I actually had to do alot of washing
after to get every tuna taste!
The last part of the birthday evening
I was given very fresh catnip -
Here am I rolling and loving every nippy smell of it!
~~~~~
I like being 3!!!

9 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It sounds like you had a great birthday! :) Your mom made a beautiful cake and the tuna sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing all the great photos from your birthday. :)

Daisy said...

Three is a great year! And what a fun birthday you had. Your Mommie must love you a lot to make you such a beautiful cake.

Tara said...

What a great birthday! It looked like lots of fun. Happy Birthday dear Willow!

Tara

LZ said...

What a gorgeous cake! Your Food Lady must really love you a whole lot!

Kaze

Blueberry said...

happy birthday pretty kitty!! Love that cake!

Anita said...

Happy Puurrrthday!!

My bean says that you and me look alike. Do you want conquer the world whit me? Muhahahahaha!!

Lux said...

That was a beautiful cake! You certainly look like you had a happy birthday!

Darling Millie said...

WOW! What a great photo show of Gizzy! That is SO Awesome! Thank you so much! Mom's gonna send that to all her fambly!

Fat Eric said...

That is a fantastic photo show of Gizzy. How nice of you to do that. And the birthday cake is wonderful. It sounds like you had a great purrthday. I am sorry I am a bit late with my purrthday wishes but I did not know about it!

Labels