Saturday, February 17, 2007

No Mardi Gras for me!

Mardi Gras - Mardi Gras - Mardi Gras
The only thing it means to me is that
I will probably be forced to wear more feathers
and more jewelry and I think that I look
perfect just the way I am!
Can't you see that I am totally ignoring it?!?!?
I'm not going to even look that way.
I know something is going on
and I'm still ignoring all of that stuff in the chair...
I think that I heard something...
Maybe it's that way????
What's that over there -
Sorry time to patrol - I have to go now!

6 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Willow! We came over from Millie's blog to see your slideshow of Gizzy. WOW did you ever do a great job! He is such a handsome fellow.
And you look might fine next to that colorful Mardi Gras stuff. How do you resist pouncing those feathers?!?

Tara said...

The slide show of Gizzy was very sweet and touching...I'm thinking about him..

The the colored feathers look really cool! I'd jump right in the middle of them! Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You do look perfect just the way you are! You also look great in all those photos with that Mardi Gras stuff!

That's a wonderful slide show you made of Gizzy! Me and my humans are keeping him in our prayers.

Lux said...

Look at those colors surrounding you - beautiful!

I love your Gizzy slideshow, too!

Anonymous said...

The Gizzy slideshow is great. I love those colors with your colors. And I must say: FEATHERS!!! I LOVE FEATHERS!!!!

Anita said...

Here, in my Islands (Canary Islands, spain) all week is celebrating the Carnival. It´s a big party!!

Look my two islands (I live in Tenerife but I was born in La Palma and my bean too):

http://elmundo.reverso.net/url/result_frame.asp?template=General&direction=65568&autotranslate=on&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.carnavaltenerife.es%2F

http://www.tourlapalma.com/php/public.php?action=muestra_item&id_producto=1240&idioma=EN&sid=3339172530

Canary Islands are seven islands, everyone has it own Carnival. It´s a important party.

Labels