Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mardi Gras Pet Parade Today!

China was telling me that she overheard
my Food Lady talking about a Mardi Gras Pet Parade.
She said that's when all of the pets
(which are mostly dogs!) get dressed up
in purple, gold and green and
they parade together in the street.
~~~~~
I could not believe my ears!!!
She told me to watch out
because my Food Lady had alot
of spotted feathers in purple, gold and green.
I thought all of those feathers
might be fun to play with
but I peeked around the corner and
saw China did have feathers on her back!
And she was eating ham!
So this feather idea might be good for me too.
It was - I went into the feathers and
my Food Lady gave me turkey. I Love Turkey!
This doesn't mean that I am willing to dress up though!
I am also being careful to watch out
for the pink feather boa with hearts
that China saw in the living room!
~~~~~
~~~~~
Friday Ark is boarded Friday,
Catsynth is hosting Weekend Cat Blogging,
and Carnival of Cats is at When Cats Attack.
So, it's time to visit all those cats!

10 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, look at all those feathers! You both look great in those photos. I bet those feathers would be lots of fun to play with!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

A pet parade? What a grate ideer. Oh my goodness what are yoo going to do wif all dose fevvers? We would be in fevver heaven wif all dem around us.

Daisy said...

Feathers on the back AND ham AND turkey!?!?! What a fabulous day you two are having!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yer purrthday is February 15?! That's our Daddykitty's purrthday too! A Mardi Gras party sound great!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Looky at all doze fev-vers, yoo must be in hevven! We'z gonna haf shrimps on Tuesday in honor of yoor birfday. We had reel samon yesterday in honor of Daisy's birfday. We hope our frends has birfdays effury day so we can hafs treets.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Better keep an eye out for that pink feather boa with red hearts on it... two days till Valentine's Day!!!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Those are awful purty colors.

Patches

Tara said...

Oh those feathers are great, especially the purple ones! Tara

Unknown said...

Happy happy mardi gras Pet
Hapy happy birthday
Happy happy valentines
Luna from Spain


=^.^=

Anita said...

Feathers!! A lot of Feathers!!! Muhahahahaha! It´s nice.

Labels