Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Own Blog


I am so excited about having my own blog. Mama had been putting up pictures on her blog sammawow of me and China Cat. But now we get to have our own blogs. My sister-cat China's is here but I think that mine will be the best one. I do love China though. She has taken care of me since I came to live here with her. Sometimes she washes me too much though.

I wanted to get a picture of me up right away so everyone can see how cute I am. I really am not quite so serious as I appear in this picture. But I didn't want to spend a lot of time looking for the perfect picture. Mama (aka "the Food Lady") always tells me how pretty I am so she thinks that most all of the pictures are perfect! Daddy (aka "the Big Janitor") always has to see new pictures of me. He doesn't think that I am as wonderful as the Food Lady does but he loves me anyway.

2 comments:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Very beautiful photo, Willow ...
DaisyMae Maus

sammawow said...

DaisyMae...Thanks for the compliment! You are quite a beautiful black & white cat!
Willow

Labels