Thursday, December 7, 2006

Just Relaxing...

Today I was just hanging around on the recliner,
not doing much, just thinking...
When suddenly, there goes the Food Lady's
flashy thing right in my face!
And so I just looked the other way.
I don't think I have to be "on" all the time, do you?And on Friday, check out all the other cats on the Friday Ark!
Weekend Cat Blogging is being hosted Saturday by Belly Timber And Sunday you will find Carnival of the Cats #142 at The House of (Mostly) Black Cats.

5 comments:

The Crew said...

Get used to it, dear. I haven't had a decent nap since Mom got her digital camera! It's always, "Tipper, look at Mom". (sigh) It's very tiresome.

Love,
Tipper

sammawow said...

Tipper - I know exactly what you mean about the digital camera. It's not like when they had to buy film, so I'm told - I'm only 2 so don't remember film!
Willow

LZ said...

Sadly the Lap Lady is ALWAYS in my face with that thing. Its OK I guess because my readers want to see my frootbat self and I don't have thumbs.

Kaze

sammawow said...

Kaze - You're right, we do love to see your frootbat self!

Willow

Myst and Blackie said...

Willow - the Food Lady just can't resist your lovely face. It is a hard cross for us cats to bear but the beans just can't get enough of our cute pictures

Labels