Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Mardi Gras Tiara...

Mardi Gras is today
and here I am wearing my purple fish beads.
~~~~~
I love tuna so I let my Food Lady
put these purple fish beads around my neck.

I am laying on her hat in this picture
and I had been playing with the other beads too!
Then I became so tired, it being nap time and all...
Then my Food Lady
brought in this tiara for me to wear...
I wasn't sure about this idea
but since I was very sleepy,
I just left it on my head
while she took this picture of me.
I do look very royal with my tiara!
Happy Mardi Gras!!!!!

5 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Looking good today! Purple is a fubulous color for you!!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You look furry good in them purple fishy beads!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very nice photos! You look lovely wearing the beads and the tiara. :)

Yesterday was "Fastnacht" here in Germany.

Unknown said...

Happy Mardi Gras!!

Labels