Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter with Feathers...

Happy Easter Everyone!
~~~~~
China Cat found our Easter basket.
It was sitting in the family room.
I heard my Food Lady talking to China Cat
and I thought it might be a good idea for me
to get in on the action.
I rushed over to see what was going on
and found China Cat sniffing some feathery bunny ears!
Wow - I love sniffing and licking feathery things!
After checking out the bunny ears, I looked into the basket.
Oh, was I surprised!!!
Right inside that basket was a new purple feather pen.
It even had a plastic bunny on top of it.
I had to get to that purple feather pen.
I was so excited
that I accidently pulled the basket over...
OK, maybe it wasn't an "accident"
but I had to get those purple feathers.
So I dumped all the plastic eggs and plastic carrots
right onto the floor.
And then I had the pen...look at these feathers...and look at the bunny on top... ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ this is such fun... I do so love feathers... What a great Easter Day!
I will have to finish my Easter pictures tomorrow.
Today I have my new purple feather pen with a bunny on top!


6 comments:

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Hahaha....you ARE engrossed with the purple feather! Happy Easter, Willow!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That looks like a wonderful Easter basket! :) That purple feather pen looks like lots of fun - enjoy! Happy Easter. :)

Daisy said...

Willow you are SO CUTE playing with that purple feather pen. That looks like a very fun toy, I don't blame you for knocking over the basket to get to it. And I am very impressed that you can hold the pen in your paw like that.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Very impressive display of feather handling! And I have to agree with Daisy on this one, most impressive how you're able to hold your pen!

LZ said...

Really good job killing those fev-vers!! I'll invite you over next time I need some help.

Latte

Ivan from WMD said...

Willow, I do the same thing with my feathers! What was in the eggs? We got eggs like that and there were cat treats in them! Did you figure out how to get them open? I have practice!

Labels