Monday, July 9, 2007

A Rockin' Girl Blogger is Me...


I was nominated as a Rockin' Girl Blogger by Jemima,
she is Tiger Lily's sister at Lily's Pad.
~~~~~
She likes to sit in boxes, just like I do!
~~~~~

One that I want to nominate is Tazo of The Furry Kids - she's a great cat with a tail that looks like mine!

Misty at Crew's Views - she likes sunspots like I do.

Angie at Beau and Angelica's Fur Days - she has a lot of white fur like me, b
ut she is really floofy.

Another one I am nominating is Pepper who is one of the Spice Cats - she is also very floofy.

And my last nomination is to Chewbacca at the Zoo Crew - she's still a kitten but she is a lot of fun!
~~~~~



Now, you Rockin' Girls can have fun with this and pick 5 more!

10 comments:

The Crew said...

Gosh, thanks Willow! I'm honored to be chosen. Maybe we can share a sunspot this summer!

Your friend
Misty

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Willow. You rock!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations~!

Zoey and the furballs said...

I'm very honored Willow! I've never been nominated before. My big sister Zoey posted about it and all the round up on our "quiet" weekend.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Thanks for nominating Pepper! She asked me to tell you that she is very very happy and excited to be nominated.

Boy said...

Yep! You wock absowutewy!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Fanks for nominating me. Yoo really rock too. We should show off our pretty furs togefur.
~Yur pal, Angie

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

You like boxes! So do I!!!

~Marie

The Furry Kids said...

Thanks for the nomination. Stripey tailed girls rock!

Love,
Tazo

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations! We are very happy for you, you certainly deserved the award!
Karl

Labels