Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thankful Thursday and Weekend Cat Blogging


I am very thankful that I have this nice window
to look out at all of the birds and squirrels that come to visit.
Today I had a very hungry squirrel visitor.
I call him Scooter Squirrel because he scoots all around my yard.
Scooter doesn't know that I am watching him.
Look at that silly squirrel...
Scooter hangs upside down to reach the bird's food.
Then Scooter pulls himself up and eats bird food.
I wonder if I would like that bird food???
I like crunchy food and that looks crunchy!
Hey, Scooter, don't turn your back on me!
Oh, I think he just wants me to see
that his tail is way floofier than mine.
It's OK, Scooter - I still like my tail.
~~~~~
I'm also thankful that Scooter found some food since it's cold out,
but I'm really thankful to be an inside cat with food in my bowl.
~~~~~~
Another thing that I was very thankful for was that I was able to attend Miss Peach's Tea Party yesterday. Everyone was invited and we were all given a beautiful golden rose when it was time to go.
~~~~~
I want to say thank you, Miss Peach and Happy Birthday to Momma Karla!
~~~~~
Check it out...
Weekend Cat Blogging is being hosted by Upsie
over at What Did You Eat?

17 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Happy blogiversary! Purrfect. :)

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow! Such a nice view you got there. I bet the Spice cats will be jealous!

Ramses said...

Oh cool a squirrel! I'z can climb like one in my run, but am still trying to get my tail furs to grow more fluffy... I know I'd look amazing as a huge squirrel! :)

Purrs,
Ramses

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a great window. I wish we had squirrels that close to our great window!!!

G.

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow, that is so cool. You can almost reach out and touch Scooter squirrel!
It was nice to see you at Miss Peach's party. We had lots of fun!
Your FL furiends,

Daisy said...

I sure wish some squirrels lived near me. I only get lizards.

Sassy Kat said...

Hey are ya outside chasing wild animals or are ya with the rest of the crew??? Where are ya?????

Mickey's Musings said...

We like watching the squirrels too.They really are squirrely too Hahahaha!

Black Cat said...

Great window, you must spend hours there watching Scooter Squirrel and the birdies:) xxx

Forty Paws said...

We don't think you would like the crunchy bird/squirrel food. We've seen it in our garage, and it wasn't appetizing.

Isn't it great to be an indoor poodin?

Luf, Us

sher said...

You know we loves us some squirrels real bad! So, we loved these pictures. You rock!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gattina said...

You have nice life shows not only TV, lol ! I love little squirrels but we here they are rather rare and they are much smaller and red !

Stanley said...

Willow!

That is such a great window, and I LOVE your pet squirrel (or, yard rat as I've heard them called).Thanks for sharing the view with us.

You SO deserve the golden rose! That Miss Peach really IS warm & fuzzy!

Goober love,
Stanley

ZOOLATRY said...

Merry Christmas to Willow and her family...

Boy said...

Yay! Gwad that Scooter has got food. And that you're nice and warm inside!

Sassy Kat said...

At the end of my post today there is information about the new CCSI Badge, ya can come on over to my place or Opus & Roscoe's and pick yours up if ya want. Hope to see ya on Tuesday, big day!!

Labels