Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easy like Sunday Morning on the Porch

I like to sleep out in the porch so I'm glad that the door can stay open and I can go out whenever I want. There's lots of birds, bunnies and squirrels and great places for napping! China Cat always sleeps in the sunshine but I get too warm there. Maybe because of my white fur...?!?!?! Time to visit all the cats!
~~~~~
Weekend Cat Blogging #148 is being hosted by the Bad Kitty Cats
at the Bad Kitty Cats New House!
~~~~~
Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos Edition 39
is being hosted by Ms. Mog & the Kitty Cats
(with an optional theme of naptime) at Mind of Mog!
~~~~~
The Carnival of the Cats #212
is being hosted by Amar & Luna at Catsynth!

13 comments:

Parker said...

Isn't Spring wonderful??

Mickey's Musings said...

When the days are sunny, Mom leaves the door to the porch open for a while too :)
That makes it easy to see the wildlife outside :)I can't wait until it is warmer and we can open the windows!!
Purrs Mickey

Daisy said...

You and China look so happy out on your pretty porch!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You guys look like you are having a perfect Sunday!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

You've been tagged for a meme. Stop by our blog to figure out which one!

Samantha & Mom said...

Willow you look so cute napping on your blanket! We like that basket that China Cat is napping by. Thanks for coming by our 1st Blogoversary celebration! We think you two are cool.
Your FL furiends,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, white furs is reflective but it's a good theory. Do yoo effur curl up in da basket?

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Willow. I came back to tell you that I am giving you an award.
You are HIP!!! Come by and pick it up :)
Purrs Mickey

Silverstar said...

Hi,
New here. Aww they look so cute lying in the sun together.

Rascal said...

I love your porch!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

So nice that you are allowed outside. The Spice Cats are not allowed outside without a leash. They might get run over by a car or get catnap.

The Cat Realm said...

Ah yes - spring is glorious!!! I have all white fur but I like to hang out in the sun - at least for know - once it gets hotter (like 100!) I won't anymore!
Mrs. OZ

Anita said...

You and China look so happy and lazzy on your porch, muhahaha!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrss.

Labels