Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Full Tummy Tuesday!

I had a lot of fun at the Cinco de Mayo Party over at KC and Missy's yesterday! There were lots of cats at the party and even Asta, who is a very nice woofie, came to the party! I had a terrific time but I think I'll have a nice, long nap today. Those were really good Catnip and Blue Fin Tuna Meow-garitas! I even tried the Lizquilla and I brought one home with me. Maybe I'll have it later after my nap!
~~~~~
I think I ate too much roasted chick-hen. I do so love roasted chick-hens! You can see my tummy is kind of hanging over the side because it is full of roasted chick-hen!
I even got a badge to put on my blog!
I may be a bit tired but I did survive the party!
Thanks for a terrific time!

8 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I see you are resting up after the party. I think I need a rest too. It's been a busy couple of weeks!

Parker said...

That's a great tummy! I think it looks lovely!

Chrissie said...

Happy snoozin', Willow!

The Cat Realm said...

WIllow - it was so good seeing you at the party! And what a party it was! I can't imagine how you manage to drink one more of those Lizquilas..... they are soooo potent!
Great hat!
Karl

Jans Funny Farm said...

Don't forget the surprise birthday party over at CrizCats. There is a ton of food. They are in a different time zone and tomorrow is already today. :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

If I leave a message on Willow's or China Cat's blog, I get an email saying the message delivery failed permanently, account has been disabled or discontinued. Does anyone else get this message when leaving a message on your blogs?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very sweet napping there, Willow!

Lux said...

You look great in your Cinco de Mayo hat, Willow!

Labels