Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Toys on Tuesday

I was kind of bored today.
China Cat doesn't want to come out in the screened-in porch
because it's too cool for her. I don't mind it cool - cold, yes!
Hey, I haven't played with my roller ball toy for a while...
Let's see, where's that ball???
Oh, there's that red ball...
I'll just whap it with my toes...
After giving that red ball a mighty whap,
I don't know where it went????
Can you see it????? Hey, Mom, I think I whapped it away
and I need a new red ball......

10 comments:

The Island Cats said...

That looks like a fun game!

Anonymous said...

Iz hard change of season.. I like the warmth too!
I am sure that your Momma can find your red ball for you.. even when I think I have lost things to the evil monster that lives under the fridge, Momma always seems to get them bacj with her big long stick from the naughty monster! :)

V-V

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That looks like a cool toy. What is that on top? Can you scratch too?

Samantha & Mom said...

Willow you look so cute playing with your roller ball! Have a nice Wednesday!
Your FL furiends,

Jans Funny Farm said...

That looks like fun. Especially the whapping part.

Parker said...

I kind of like the cold now because the radiators are on!

Daisy said...

That looks like a track ball, only better!

Chrissie said...

I love the coolness, Willow, but I can sure understand not liking the COLD! It was really cold here the other day and I was sittin' outside on the patio and for a minute there I thought my 'tocks had frozen to the concrete! Whew, false alarm.

Lux said...

What a fun toy that looks like, Willow! I'm glad you come to visit me! :)

Two Greyhound Town said...

What part of Missouri do you live in, Willow? We are outside of St. Louis.

Jack & Scout, The Greyhound Kids

Labels