Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sadie Katie's Halloween Costume Prize

For the Halloween Costume Contest my squillion Sadie Katie
won for the best squillion costume.
I went over and told her
as soon as I found out that she won.
She liked her costume so much
that she was still wearing it!
She was very excited about winning.
And the prize was coming from Jeter Harris
and his squillion, Laffin an Laffin
!
~~~~~
I let her know that I would watch the mailbox
and tell her when her prize arrived.
My Food Lady even put a stool in front of the window
so I could keep watch for the mailman.
I looked and looked and looked.
I think I watched for ninety squillion minutes.
Then I heard my Food Lady in the kitchen...
What...it's dinner time.
I'll be back in a little while, Sadie Katie.
To be continued.....

6 comments:

Forty Paws said...

One can never skip dinner time.

Luf, Us

Samantha & Mom said...

Congratulations on winning the Squillion part of the contest Sadie Katie! We loved your outfit!
Your FL furiends,

The Island Cats said...

Oh, we can't wait to see what the prize is! Congrats, Sadie Katie!

Anonymous said...

What? back in a minnie? who is going to open the door when the post man comes??!?! Mommas??? when will they learn?!hehe

V-V

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

oh boy ... i can't wate!
did u get da notifikashun frum best frendz, too?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

Bogart H. Devil said...

Awesome work! And even more awesome dinner!

Love,
Bogart

Labels