Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Mo Cat Day Today!

It's Mo Cats Day today!

Derby proclaimed it last year when someone thought that there were too many cats on the Internet! Well, we are posting lots of cats every September 9th from now on because cats are a very important presence on the Blogosphere!
~~~~~
Who wouldn't want to have more cats on the internet,
I don't know???
~~~~~
Here I am in all my glory close-up
to celebrate Cats on the Internet!!!!!
(Yes, I am on my Big Janitor Dad's lap!)

9 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your beautiful Glory is a good way to celebrate!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure do look happy! Mo Cats is always a good thing!

Sparkle said...

Mo cats, please!

Katnip Lounge said...

Willow, you look quite pleased on that lap...we hope you got a good long nap and planty of pets.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*cuddle*

Anonymous said...

let me get that little smudge on your muzzle, dear... ::licks paw::

Anonymous said...

Your cat sure does look happy. One of the days my cats looked the happiest was when they got their first outdoor cat cage. My cats love being outside but I was always worried about them getting lost or getting in trouble. But with their outdoor cat cage they can enjoy the sunshine to their hearts content. My cats LOVE their cat cage. I goota says is a pretty cool deal. If you want to make your cat smile the way mine did you may want to consider one of these. Cages By Design is the best place to buy from. You can't beat the quility.

Lynx217 said...

I'm back and still following you. As per my latest blog post, I'm letting everyone that's in my following list know I still have them.
You are so adorable!!!

ian said...

nice cats...
Its nice to hear about a cats views...
i really injoy it...
Thanks for sharing..

Labels