Monday, January 22, 2007

My 2nd Movie Monday

Once again, I know I'm not a Meezer but I like movies
and last week
I wrote how I enjoyed watching
Calais over at Crazy Meezer on Meezer Monday.
Well, in the comments section, Kaze told me
that I might enjoy the first movie that she did that week.
I was sitting on the couch when I heard her meowing.
My Food Lady had her computer on the floor
so I jumped down and went over there.
I found her meowing on her video from January 11th.
It was a great video. I couldn't help but look for her.
Once again I tried to find out where
the meowing and purring was coming from.
I think that I can see Kaze... I listened very carefully...
Maybe if I circle around I'll find her...
So, I'm just waiting here for Kaze...

5 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

That is SOOOO cute! Mom has cat sounds from her puter sumtimes, too, an I just don't get it. Bonnie reacted strongly to a book wif a meow in the cover!
We also posted Meezer Monday efun tho we's tabbies.

Susie said...

Hahaha - we gets fooled sometimes too!

Daisy said...

I like to pretend all of my blogging cat friends live inside my computer, so I am never alone.

LZ said...

Hi Willow! I'm sorry you thought I was in the computer. I would really like to meet you too! I know...I have a funny meow and its pretty weird.

Love,
Kaze

Justin said...

Hey Willow, you seem to get too much involved with the computer n got tired at the end.

And hey, just check out some of my new friends

Labels