Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Food Lady's Birthday Cake




My Food Lady made herself a Sunshine Birthday Cake. I was very interested and I watched her while she made it and decorated it. Then she lit all the candles with fire and put it on the hearth
so that I could see it too.
~~~~~
I snuck up on it from the side...
Then I moved right in front of it.
I could feel the heat of all those candles - it was nice on my face.
I wanted to sit there for a while with the warmth
but then she put down the flashy thing and blew them all out!
I hated the smoke and ran over to the rug and laid down.
What an exciting afternoon!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to your food lady! Looks like you had fun!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Happy Birthday!!! Very nice cake...

You are a very pretty kitty with a sweet face! I'd love to rub your soft tummy...

The next WCB will be hosted by me, so don't forget to participate ;-P!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photos! I hope your Food Lady had a Happy Birthday! :)

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Does your food lady give you a piece of the cake to try?

Justin said...

Hey willow, its nice to see your birthday is coming. Your Food Lady's birthday cake is looking very yummy. I guess it tasted nice.

And hey, check this out overcome pet allergies

Daisy said...

What a pretty cake! You sure did get close to it - I can see the candles glowing through yer left ear!

Labels