Saturday, September 15, 2007

BKC Theme: Fall or Roll

It's time for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos
being hosted by Samantha Black at The Tuxedo Gang Hideout
and the theme for the day is "Fall" or "Roll".
~~~~~
I thought that Falling and Rolling sounded like a lot of fun!
So I begin with the Fall to the floor and get ready to Roll... And then I Roll to the right... Try it, it feels great!
~~~~~
It's kind of like the shampoo rules "lather, rinse, repeat"
(which of course I do Not follow)
Just change it to "Fall, Roll, Repeat"...
~~~~~
It's good exercise, fun and then suddenly you will think
Snack Time!!!!
~~~~~
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I'm off to get some Snacks.... I hope!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great rolling positions. I'm impressed.

Mickey's Musings said...

Good tips!!! i bet it feels good on your back too.I might try it!

Lux said...

Exercise is very good for you - and you're doing a great job!

Unknown said...

You did a great job at this! I'm not much of a roller. I do sometimes, but it kinda hurts my back.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Willow, you look very cute rolling around. :) Nice job with the exercise. :)

Daisy said...

Willow, you are a very good roller!

The M's said...

I see that you are still hung over from the niptini's yesterday.
Thank you for coming to my party, I enjoyed the entire day...Munchkin

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Excellent instructions! I do a lot of rolling myself, but I could sure learn many helpful hints here!

~Donny

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Such good exercise before a snack!

Labels