Monday, October 29, 2007

Cherish Meme for Miss Peach


Adan started this Cherish Meme for Miss Peach.
We are all praying and purring that she feels better soon!

Hey, everyone, this time, I decide to start this cherish meme, here are some ways (depends on which person you write), and bring our love to Miss Peach~! She always makes us know what love is!

1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)
2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)
3. Tag your good friend...
4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other...

~~~~~
Every morning I lead my Food Lady into the kitchen so we can have breakfast. She fills my bowl and China Cat's bowl with our favorite crunchies. Then she makes green tea for herself - she takes the tea and some yogurt over to the couch to read the newspaper. I always sit right next to her, waiting for my turn to finish her yogurt - I love yogurt!
~~~~~
When I hear her car coming into the garage, I run over to the door to wait for my Food Lady to come in. She always kisses me and tells me how cute I am. Then she gives us our dinner. Sometimes we go in the porch after dinner, if it's nice out. We always get some Temptations for a treat before bedtime. I always sleep up at the top of the bed next to my Food Lady's pillow. I think that I have a very good life and I love my Food Lady!

~~~~~

3 comments:

Team Tabby said...

Willow it is great to hear how you and your mom love and take care of each other. If you want to come with us on the road adventure, let Roxy and Lucky know so they can arrange seats in the RV. I think we are going to visit Beezer next, ha. ha. on the way to Luxor's.

Moe & Mindy

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are wonderful things you do to show your Food Lady that you love her, Willow. :)

Anonymous said...

I would cuddle too if I got to finish the food. My human is not so nice...

Labels