Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sweet Saturday - I received an award!

I hope that everycat is having a Sweet Saturday.
The calendar says that today is "Sweetest Day"
- I'm not sure what that means
but it sounds very nice, indeed!
~~~~~
Oh, China Cat found out why it's Sweetest Day
and she explains it on her blog!
Honey P. Sunshine
was sweet enough to give me an award.
She loves reading my blog!
Thank you ever so much, Honey P.!!!
I want to pick Mindy from Team Tabby for this award
because I enjoy reading about her too!
And we look alike!
Mindy's brother, Moe, is a ginger tabby
like my sister-cat, China Cat!

Another one that I want to pass this award on to
is my NOMSS friend
Bogart.
He actually has already received this award once
from his good friend,
Stan of the Republic of GooberStan.
However, he has such a fun blog to read I wanted to let him know
how much I like reading about his escapades!
You also might enjoy reading Stan's blog too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Concatulations on your award!!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Congrats again on this award.I like to come here to read about you. It is really cool that you and Mindy look similar and Moe and China look similar.
I didn't know about Sweetest Day either until I read China's blog,heehee
Have a sweet Saturday!

Team Tabby said...

Willow, I am honoured that you like to read about me and gave me the "I Love Your Blog Award", thank you! We both have the nice white faces and look like one another quite a bit. That is great! Do you and China Cat get along well? We do - most of the time. We are so glad our beans are home now - we didn't get as many snacks as we wanted, but Tall Son did get our meals for us.

Luv,
Mindy

Poppy Q said...

Willow you deserves that award.

I must say I love your cat bed - it looks super comfy, and that bag looks cozy too.

Poppy Q

Boy said...

Now I know why today is sweetest day & it's sweet indeed.
Congwatuwations on the award!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Congratulations on winning the award! It sure does sound like a Sweet Saturday!

Unknown said...

Hey, Stan is my nomss friend! It's a cool award, congratulations.

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations!!! Very well deserved!
And that is such a pretty portrait picture of you, I love it!

Labels