Sunday, July 20, 2008

Christmas in July

It's time for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos
and Samantha and Mr. Tigger are hosting.
This week there is an optional theme of Christmas in July.
~~~~~
I looked for a Christmas picture of me when I fou
nd some pictures that we had never posted before. And I was featured so I thought that this would be a great day to post them! Just after last Christmas and before my Food Lady's Birthday the Big Janitor brought in a box and told my Food Lady that it was a combination Christmas/Birthday present. I love boxes so I ran right over to help open that box. What is this? A stick was in the box.
I wonder why the Big Janitor wanted to give my Food Lady a stick.
It is tasty but I don't think she'll want to lick it???
Oh, there is more here than just a stick. There is the smooth flat thing and some curled up wires, like I'm not allowed to put the bitey on! Hey, I think that the stick is a pen. Maybe if I had some paper I could write with it. I could plan my blog posts ahead of time when my Food Lady isn't around to help me type! I still like that pen and it's great that there is a holder for it
so it won't get lost.
And there is another one of those computer mousies...
Now, I get it - all of this is for my Food Lady's computer!
This will help me for when I want to blog too!
Great idea, my Big Janitor!
Happy Christmas/Birthday to my Food Lady
and her new computer toys!
For all the other cat activities this weekend, check out the following:
~~~~~
The 200th Friday Ark has boarded at The Modulator
~~~~~
Weekend Cat Blogging is being hosted by Amar and Luna over at Catsynth
and July 19th was the 2nd Anniversary of Catsynth!
~~~~~
Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is being hosted by
Samantha & Mr. Tigger at Life From A Cat's Perspective
They have an optional theme of Christmas in July!
~~~~~
Carnival of the Cats is being hosted by
Rocky, Fracas and all the rest at Artsy Catsy

8 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha, it's funny having Chris Mouse in July. We hope it duzn't snow.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what a great gift!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, dat looks like a fun purresent...hope yoor mom liked it.

Lux said...

That's a really cool present!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh...that is a cool pen! Thanks for visiting us and for your sweet comments to our Mommy. She is feeling much better!

Boy said...

Wow! That's the cool tabwet thing mine Mummy always wanted!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You did a good job snoopervising your mommy's present!

Anonymous said...

hahaha very funny and cute cat, is this your cat??

Labels