Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Toes on Towels

My Food Lady was doing laundry and I thought that maybe she needed my help. She folded up some of those little towels and put them in a nice pile. I jumped right up and put both of my front paws on the towel pile. I didn't want the nicely folded towel pile to fall over. I looked over at my Food Lady to see if she noticed what a good job I was doing - and she did! She told me that I was very, very good to help. It's nice to be appreciated!And speaking of appreciation,
look at the beautiful graphic that I received from Zoolatry!
There are three of me!
I really do appreciate this pretty graphic of me!
Thank you, Ann, so very much!

9 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Willow,it is nice to help your Mom.
I bet those towels were warm too ;)
Zoolatry did a great job with your picture!! You are so pretty!!It appears lots of people appreciate you :)
Puees Mickey

meemsnyc said...

What a good laundry helper you are!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love warm towels. I think you are showing a lot of restraint by only having your toes on them!

Team Tabby said...

Hi Willow! We love towels too, especially out of the dryer and warm.
That is a lovely graphic of you, it shows how beautiful you are.

Mindy & Moe

Lux said...

You are so helpful, Willow! I love the picture Zoolatry did of you ...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are a very sweet helper, Willow!

Boy said...

Our beans always need our help with the waundwy. How can they do it all by themselves?

Tazo said...

You are a very good helper!
That is a lovely graphic, too.

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Those are byootiful pikshurs, Willow :) Yoo's nice to be so helpful too :)

Labels